Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

G'day from Perth Australia

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger 3.3T GT - Neon Orange
Brand new to the forum, in fact I have not even taken delivery of my new beast.. I recently ordered a NEON ORANGE MY20 3.3T GT with the Bi-modul exhaust, and it will hopefully be delivered mid January.

I currently drive a MY18 Ford Focus RS LE, with the following upgrades : Varex X-Force Exhaust,Wagner Performance Intercooler, Roush CAI, nGauge Data Logger with Custom Dyno Tune - putting out a respectable 330 AWHP @610nm torque (246kw, 450ft-lb)

I must admit despite the focus being a very different car, the STINGER surprised the hell out of me (obviously the reason I ended up ordering one), I am having a ball reading through all the threads and researching all the mods etc, and yes I have already placed a few orders for some bits and bobs (I can't help myself).

I live in Perth Australia, love anything fast, also have 2 x motorbikes in the shed (2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon, and a 2016 Triumph Rocket III R) Love a decent Red Wine and wild woman (LOL)

Looking forward to joining the family for real, very soon... hopefully get to meet a few of you one day and share a few cold ones..

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the upgrade.

Post some photos once you pick it up.

JimB47

Reactions
City
Miami
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT 3.3 bi turbo
Good to see another Aussie on the site. I am sure you will enjoy your Stinger when it arrives