Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

FS Brand New [Front And Rear Set] Brakenetic Premium DS Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors & Ceramic Pads - $795 incl. shipping or best offer.

Trader history for PatriotOne (0)

Reactions
City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2 AWD
For Kia Stinger [2018-2022] 3.3L with Brembo Brakes - Selling these because I had to sell my Stinger before I was able to install!

Brakenetic Premium Carbon+ Performance DS Series are cross drilled and slotted 1-piece, direct replacement rotors for your factory brake system and stock calipers. Brakenetic Premium Rotors are composed of the highest quality metallurgy and engineered to give superior frictional performance and improve structural properties at high temperatures for everyday driving.

I'm selling these lower than retail but will consider reasonable offers because I need to shift them.

Description
  • Added ventilation to keep rotors approximately 200 degrees cooler
  • Help decreases the chance of brake fade by abandoning gases that are often released during heavy braking
  • Minimize brake fade and a more effective brake pedal response
  • Dissipate heat and improve braking distance
  • High Carbon alloy G3500 grade casting
  • Electro coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection around the hub, cooling vanes, and outside edge
  • Includes Posi Quiet Brake Pads

Attachments

Last edited: