Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

10,000 Kia Stingers will be produced from now to the end of the year

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Just received another update from my Kia salesman who got news from his dealer manager that Kia will be releasing 10,000 Stingers from now until the end of the year.

Dealers will receive their demos in the next few months and the first US shipments will arrive in November. Looks like we'll get some of the allocation soon.[biggrin]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Just received another update from my Kia salesman who got news from his dealer manager that Kia will be releasing 10,000 Stingers from now until the end of the year.

Dealers will receive their demos in the next few months and the first US shipments will arrive in November. Looks like we'll get some of the allocation soon.[biggrin]
Won't tell you then that MY salesman said my car is 2 weeks away.......but then again, he is a salesman.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Won't tell you then that MY salesman said my car is 2 weeks away.......but then again, he is a salesman.
You're in Australia, I'm sure there are different shipping dates for the two countries. I hope your salesman is right, btw

Last edited:

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Really excited to hear this.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Your in Australia, I'm sure there are different shipping dates for the two countries. I hope your salesman is right, btw
So do I!!! This forum will be the second to know!!