Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who else is working over the Silly Season?

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger 3.3T GT - Neon Orange
Just wondering how many of us are "working" or away from home over this silly season? I am currently on site, have been since the 11th Dec and only finish my swing on the 1st Jan (and I'm on night shift...aaarrrggghhhhh)

Merry Xmas to all of you out there in STINGER Land, hope you all have a great time with loved ones, and to those like myself at work, stay safe and enjoy your RnR when ever it is that you finally get to go home.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Merry Christmas! I'm on call this week but glad to be home otherwise

OP
Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger 3.3T GT - Neon Orange
Thread Starter #4
I am normally away from home for 2 weeks at a time, (I work FIFO offshore) but did an extra week this swing to cover one of the guys who just had a baby... At least I'll be finishing work NY's day and then off on a 12 day cruise around Thailand and Malaysia before heading back to Perth on the 14th Jan, hopefully get my new toy around the 17th Jan so will have plenty of time to break it in before I head back to site on the 29th Jan...

Last edited:
Reactions
Merry xmas and nope sadly I dont have a job

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk