Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Welcome! All members, READ ME <<<<

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Welcome to the Kia Stinger Forum! [welcome]

Thank you are becoming a part of this exclusive community, we are thrilled to have each and every one of you! This community is growing exponentially and for good reason. The Stinger continues to impress journalists, buyers, and almost everyone that comes in contact with it whether it be a picture, a review, or in person!

As the community grows, we will continue to start new threads and add sub-forums to accommodate growing interests in particular aspects of the Stinger. With that being said, we would like to respectfully ask all individuals to search through the forums and find any information regarding a question you may have. There are many Q's and A's on this forum that have been answered and it is highly beneficial to look through what this community has put together so far! Searching through the forum, first, will keep the thread count down and make it easier to find answers or topics. Please do not view this as limiting the experience or asking you to take away any rights you have when it comes to online forums. This is to keep the forum from becoming repetitive with its content.

Forums are discussion-based and we highly encourage everyone to be a part of these discussions! Doing a quick search, either on a search engine or within the forum in the Search Box, will keep this forum efficient and thriving with information.

On behalf of the Administrators and Moderators on this forum, we want to thank you for becoming a part of this great community! YOU are what makes this forum possible and successful!

Thank you and enjoy! [twothumb]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
White w red interior 18 stingerGT L
Hellow Fellow stinger owners. i am very happy to have joined the movement.

have only had it for a few days but am very pleased overall. i purchased a whit GTL with red interior.

i came here specifically to search for info about the headlights. i had my first night time ride last night and found the drive to be very frighting. it was raining mildly and when cars approached from head on i found it nearly impossible to see the lines on the road. therefore i was unsure where i was in the lane. i was on a country rd which had no streetlights.
has anyone else experienced this issue?
i just signed in and have not searched the forum as yet. my apologise.

Reactions
State
WY
Country
United States
Hi

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
have only had it for a few days but am very pleased overall. i purchased a whit GTL with red interior.

i came here specifically to search for info about the headlights. i had my first night time ride last night and found the drive to be very frighting. it was raining mildly and when cars approached from head on i found it nearly impossible to see the lines on the road. therefore i was unsure where i was in the lane. i was on a country rd which had no streetlights.
has anyone else experienced this issue?
i just signed in and have not searched the forum as yet. my apologise.
I found the headlights on my GT2 to be outstanding. I don't know how old you are, but you might be having problems with cataracts like I did. They cause excessive glare from oncoming lights and also reduced light capacity. And yes, narrow roads without lines are tough at night for everyone. Get your eyes checked and be very careful.

Oh, yeah, and welcome to the hive.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
unless cataracts conditions change with your vehicle choice i think im ok that way. lol
my wife and son have said the same thing about driving the stinger after driving there own vehicles, so there seems to be less light output in the stinger. i have heard that LED's r less intense and tend to spread the light out more sparsely?? this is what i am hearing through google searches.
i'll keep looking

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
unless cataracts conditions change with your vehicle choice i think im ok that way. lol
my wife and son have said the same thing about driving the stinger after driving there own vehicles, so there seems to be less light output in the stinger. i have heard that LED's r less intense and tend to spread the light out more sparsely?? this is what i am hearing through google searches.
i'll keep looking
Are you looking at the top trim level or lower levels. Only the top level trims get the bright LED lights, I think.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
i have the GT Limited, the top mode in Canadal. i assume the lights r the same here in Canada as they r in the States.
we dont have all the same options up here as u do.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wow, I think I?d have the dealer take a look. I?ve only had my Stinger a week, but the head lights have been great. I?ve been on narrow county roads, freeways and residential areas at night and I the lights are really good. Brights are even more amazing. And I actually do have cateracts.

Xujayj12

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What?s up everyone? Happy Friday the 13th from Northern KY. Bought my Ceramic Grey Stinger GT2 about a week ago and love it. Saw this thread online and have already found a lot of the info helpful. Looking forward to seeing more out of this group!

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
What?s up everyone? Happy Friday the 13th from Northern KY. Bought my Ceramic Grey Stinger GT2 about a week ago and love it. Saw this thread online and have already found a lot of the info helpful. Looking forward to seeing more out of this group!
Congrats and welcome fellow Kentuckian.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats and welcome [MENTION=910]Xujayj12[/MENTION], Happy Friday the 13th to you too.

Fastozi

Reactions
State
WA
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Hello Guys

Fastozi here from Perth Western Australia.

Patiently awaiting delivery of my Snow white pearl GT, sometime in July August (gonna be a long few months)

Great forum

Chat soon.

OP
Stingin' Away

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #15
Wow, I think I?d have the dealer take a look. I?ve only had my Stinger a week, but the head lights have been great. I?ve been on narrow county roads, freeways and residential areas at night and I the lights are really good. Brights are even more amazing. And I actually do have cateracts.
Just now noticed your city. I grew up in Huber Heights so quite close to you. If I'm in town, we'll have to have coffee sometime. Great looking car!

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Sure, let me know when you?re in town. Almost bought my Stinger in Huber, but then the dealer south of town dropped their prices.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2 AWD
Just wanted to say 'hi' to the group. And, to let you know that as a 'guest' visitor for a month or so, I found this site/resources very helpful as I researched the Stinger and made my decision to buy. As of a week ago, I am the proud owner of a new 2018 Stinger GT2 AWD. So far, so great. I love the car.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Just wanted to say 'hi' to the group. And, to let you know that as a 'guest' visitor for a month or so, I found this site/resources very helpful as I researched the Stinger and made my decision to buy. As of a week ago, I am the proud owner of a new 2018 Stinger GT2 AWD. So far, so great. I love the car.
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congratulations!

OP
Stingin' Away

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #20
Welcome [MENTION=980]GRStinger[/MENTION] Enjoy the ride [cool]