Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

US-bound Kia Stinger will get 8 exterior color and 3 interior color choices

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
8 exterior colors
PANTHERA METAL

AURORA BLACK

SNOW WHITE

MICRO BLUE

SUNSET YELLOW

CERAMIC SILVER

HI-CHROMA RED

SILKY SILVER

3 interior colors
BLACK NAPPA LEATHER

RED NAPPA LEATHER

LIGHT GRAY LEATHER

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Darn so we're missing Chroma Blue, Thunder Grey and Lake Stone.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nice job Vegas. Chroma Blue would have been a cool color option for us.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Range Rover Evoque
Does anyone know whether the 7 exterior color and 3 interior color options will be offered on all trims for both the non-GT and GT models?

OP
VegasStinger

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Does anyone know whether the 7 exterior color and 3 interior color options will be offered on all trims for both the non-GT and GT models?
I?ve read that Chroma Red, Panthera Metal and Sunset Yellow might end up for the GT models. Not 100% sure on the Ceramic Silver.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
That's it?!?! Really??? No hi chroma blue? No charcoal metallic grey color? No panthera metal? Wow! I appreciate that some people out there like yellow and micro blue but I really don't see them being big sellers. I guess for me then it'll be between hi chroma red, ceramic silver and silky silver. I love the black and red interior.

I'm ssoooo disappointed about hi chroma blue not being available :(

Does anyone know if the ceramic silver is darker than the ceramic white color KIA showed earlier? It appears darker in the pics but that could be the lighting.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Does anyone know if the ceramic silver is darker than the ceramic white color KIA showed earlier? It appears darker in the pics but that could be the lighting.
Are you talking about the Silky Silver? They only have one white as far as I know.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Does anyone know if there's an extra charge for certain colors?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Are you talking about the Silky Silver? They only have one white as far as I know.

No, I was talking about ceramic silver. It was called ceramic white but is now ceramic silver. They had a regular white color in addition. I think ceramic silver is darker than the previous ceramic white from what I could tell in youtube videos during that sema drift event.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's an extra charge for certain colors?
Just depends on the region, in some there is an extra charge for Snow White Pearl, Aurora Black and Deep Chroma Blue. I hope its not the case here even though it looks like we are not getting the Chroma Blue.