Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

...the G80 is dangerously close to looking exactly like a...

pConrad

Reactions
I just wanted to make a specialized post to say that I regard and have determined that in my very own personal opinion, attached with a strong belief that will remain to be unbroken, that the Genesis G80 has practically all of the very distinguishable exterior features and dimensions of that, the unfortunately now defunct, CHRYSLER 200!!! I say this because I am a current owner of a 2015 model for which I enjoy driving very much. The only thing that makes it entirely different, that I have noticed is the length of the G80 is a bit longer. I just wanted to state this based upon my own observations. Thank You...

Reactions
City
Athol
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 G80 2.5 AWD PRESTIGE BK/BK
I just wanted to make a specialized post to say that I regard and have determined that in my very own personal opinion, attached with a strong belief that will remain to be unbroken, that the Genesis G80 has practically all of the very distinguishable exterior features and dimensions of that, the unfortunately now defunct, CHRYSLER 200!!! I say this because I am a current owner of a 2015 model for which I enjoy driving very much. The only thing that makes it entirely different, that I have noticed is the length of the G80 is a bit longer. I just wanted to state this based upon my own observations. Thank You...
The old Dodge may have resembled the G80. Don’t compare rotten apples with Eve’s forbidden fruit. Lol. Just joshing.
Get the new grill for less than 200 installed and you feel that it is more distinctive

Huyon

Reactions
City
Miramichi
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 G90 3.3L
Yeah I see the point as to why you saw similar comparisons, back in the day the first times I saw a Genesis it didn't take me that long to see something of Chrysler in them but yeh I don't really compare them as they are two different designs, getting the new grill can help but like I said, two different designs so you don't really need them (y)