Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Speaker Size

Emeza

Reactions
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and kia in general. I recently purchased a 2019 Kia Stinger GT. I am looking to upgrade the door speakers. I have been searching for the exact spec and speaker size, however, I have yet to find an accurate answer. Is there anyone out there that knows the size of the speakers in the doors. Once again, I do have the base model Gt, it does not have the upgraded system.

Thanks guys

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and kia in general. I recently purchased a 2019 Kia Stinger GT. I am looking to upgrade the door speakers. I have been searching for the exact spec and speaker size, however, I have yet to find an accurate answer. Is there anyone out there that knows the size of the speakers in the doors. Once again, I do have the base model Gt, it does not have the upgraded system.

Thanks guys
What do you plan on replacing the stock one with? Oh and welcome to the forum

mfenske

Reactions
Anyone know what approximate size the "tweeter" is? Also looks like there's room in the sail panels for a small tweeter-am I wrong?

scottWB

Reactions
Thanks, anyone know how many watts the base audio system puts out?
And can somebody show me how to get into the door panels of my 2019 without scraping the week old paint? :p Edit: Silly me :rolleyes: found on youtube.
Oh and it seems many 6 1/2 car speakers have a tweeter that extends beyond flush, how much clearance is there in the door panel to the OEM grill?
Are the front door 6 1/2 low frequency only? Would there be any harm in installing co-axial 6 1/2" in the front and back doors?
Anyone know the ohms of the OEM speakers?

Last edited: