Welcome to the #1 Genesis G80 Forum and Genesis G80 community dedicated to Genesis G80 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G80 Forum today!

Purchased 2017 Genesis G90 with ultimate package

Reactions
City
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 G90 ultimate package v8
I have always been a fan of lexus ls460 and have been eyeing that car for last 2 years. I got very very close to be purchasing one but each time I just could not justify spending so much money for such high mileage cars in the price point I was shopping for. Then luckily this year I test drive a Genesis g80 and was blown away with the way car drives, not to mention the awesome heads up display. Anyways I consider myself very lucky to get this 2017 gebesis g90 with v8 engine. Unique dark brown color and very clean car. Scared about the repair expenses for this size luxury car but hopefully things will work out.

Attachments

Tldglobal

Reactions
City
Jacksonville
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 g90 supercharger
I use to owned the 2017 G90 5.0 and it was an excellent car. I never had any trouble out of it the 3 years I owned. It drove much better than the 2020 g90 that I traded it for. Now I have the 2023 g90 escape and the jury is still out. The car rides really nice but I think there maybe some electrical issues with the 2023 model.