Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Not a new member but just got a ‘22 GT1 AWD

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
This is my third Stinger, turned in my 2018 yellow limited GT AWD that was part of the buyout for the paint issue for a 2018 HiChroma Red GT AWD. I just traded the HCR for an Ascot Green GT1 AWD. Saw the green and fell in love. I pick the car up tomorrow.

Mustard

Ketchup

Relish or pickles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Congratulation, that green is a great color..

Mole

Reactions
City
M
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger
Nice! Do me a favor please? I just got mine 2 weeks ago. Look at your paint very close on the top of the trunk near the lip. Do you see very thin lines running parallel to the lip? I'm beginning to think my paint job is defective on my trunk as I see "pitting" too...

OP
derek0609
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
Thread Starter #4
Nice! Do me a favor please? I just got mine 2 weeks ago. Look at your paint very close on the top of the trunk near the lip. Do you see very thin lines running parallel to the lip? I'm beginning to think my paint job is defective on my trunk as I see "pitting" too...
Paint is perfect on my car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro