Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New Owner Jersey Shore

Klruff1

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Just picked up a 2018 GT Limited (yellow) this past Monday. Never thought I'd own a yellow car but the price was in my budget and it is 1 of 400 Linited Stingers for 2018 in yellow, so it's in my driveway. What a great car. My son steals it nightly to enjoy and show it off to his naysayer friends who say, "It's gay, it's a piece of of junk Kia! They make crap cars!" Seems there thoughts change after seeing it and getting pinned back in the seat at full throttle! ???? Looking to do a muffler delete and intake to get some sound and performance boost as per Tork Motorsports shows on their Youtube Channel. Those guys are going crazy with this car! They've got their shop car at around 550hp pushing towards 600! Should be a fun ride/ownership with this new to the auto world car. Great having a high end luxury/sport GT that's comfortable, fast, great handling, thousands less than the European competitors, and.....reliable! See you all around the forum! Reach out if you're in the NJ area, maybe we can meet sometime.

Keith R
Long Beach Island, NJ

Attachments

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations. That yellow looks great!

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
congrats Keith! Car looks good and glad your son enjoys the car too!