Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New member from Holland: update Kia Stinger 2.2 CDRi Diesel Ceramic Grey ordered

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Last week I put my signature on a order form of a Kia Stinger 2.2 CDRi Ceramic Grey / Silver, due to arrive on the 1st of September.
Very looking forward to it. I will be the replacement of my current Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid.

Specs are the full Eurpean GT-line edition with 19 inch 3.3 V6 alloy wheels added, in statt of the standard 18 inch. In Europe this means full options.

In Holland I shall be part of the happy few, since no more then app. 10 Stingers are listed on the road. As soon as we recieve the model I will post some pictures. I hope for lots of info and tips from this forum.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Congrats, whats the interior color?

OP
J
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
Thread Starter #3
Hi Stinger, forgot to mention it. It's all black. I don't quite like the red interior. We dutch people are not into special interior colours :)

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations.

Lots of great information here.

Reactions
City
Beavercreek
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Welcome!

(I lived in Soesterberg for two years - and fell in love with the country and the people)