Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

New g70 in Hallasan green 💚

Rmag

Reactions
City
Everett
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
23 g70 3.3t sport prestige
My family has always suggested the Genesis line of vehicles. My father owned multiple Genesis when it was under the Hyundai brand and eventually the Equus. When I saw the new facelift on the g70 i had a feeling it was going to end up in the garage eventually and today one came home.

I am enjoying the change from my typical purchase of stiff and driver focused to softer and more comfortable. The new g70 looks unique and is refreshing change from the typical germans. While some features on the interior have been called dated I find it's just right. Very classy and quality materials everywhere in the sport prestige. The obvious lack of wireless android auto / car play is a let down. And rear foot / leg space is as tight but serviceable.

While not the fastest car I've owned that being a mid 11 second golf R and a widebody charger scatpack, the potential is undoubtedly there with the 3.3t.

I'm excited to put some miles on the G and hopefully keep this one long term. If you made it this far thanks for reading. Side note Hallasan green is a hard color to capture. Also I requested a join the the Facebook group if anyone can help that request, thanks! PXL_20230319_011427334.jpg PXL_20230319_011116822.jpg PXL_20230318_235243155.jpg PXL_20230319_000152884.jpg PXL_20230318_200405459.jpg PXL_20230319_201728593.jpg PXL_20230319_201708197.jpg

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & Congratulations, great looking car!

Quietpro

Reactions
City
Crofton
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
G70
My family has always suggested the Genesis line of vehicles. My father owned multiple Genesis when it was under the Hyundai brand and eventually the Equus. When I saw the new facelift on the g70 i had a feeling it was going to end up in the garage eventually and today one came home.

I am enjoying the change from my typical purchase of stiff and driver focused to softer and more comfortable. The new g70 looks unique and is refreshing change from the typical germans. While some features on the interior have been called dated I find it's just right. Very classy and quality materials everywhere in the sport prestige. The obvious lack of wireless android auto / car play is a let down. And rear foot / leg space is as tight but serviceable.

While not the fastest car I've owned that being a mid 11 second golf R and a widebody charger scatpack, the potential is undoubtedly there with the 3.3t.

I'm excited to put some miles on the G and hopefully keep this one long term. If you made it this far thanks for reading. Side note Hallasan green is a hard color to capture. Also I requested a join the the Facebook group if anyone can help that request, thanks! View attachment 5230 View attachment 5232 View attachment 5233 View attachment 5234 View attachment 5235 View attachment 5236 View attachment 5237
You confirmed one question I had...whether the Brembo brake come in red with the Hallasan Green. I'm considering pulling the trigger but am torn between green and gray. My son really likes the red brakes. I do too but, your pictures make the green look very nice (and the lack of red calipers helps make it a sleeper).

Congrats! Any regrets?