Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Maintenance Problem

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 G70
I have a problem with maintenance on my G-70 and I'll bet the same applies to many owners of G-80 and G-90's. I have a Hyundai dealer in my city but no Genesis dealer. They tell me that Hyundai cannot service Genesis vehicles, so for service I must make a 400 mile round trip to the nearest Genesis dealer. It is great that Genesis does the service free but the cost of my trips (usually overnight) is considerable. If Genesis would authorize Hyundai dealers to have one Genesis trained mechanic on staff I could get my service done locally. A big benefit to me and possibly for Genesis also. It would be a huge selling point for them by providing local service to expand sales of their vehicles outside of the large metropolitan areas. I hope some of you can join me in this request and that the Genesis service regional managers see this request.
Kyle in NM