Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Let’s get talkin’!

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What’s everyone up to this weekend?
I agreed to go into work tomorrow afternoon. 🤮
Then getting pizza with some friends Sunday evening

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Working here too. I'm currently in hour 4 and have about 16 more to go. It's pretty dead so I'm dragging. I seriously feel like I need a disco nap. :sleep:

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
pretty dead on this forum lately. wonder if it has anything to due with slumping stinger sales?

keyreaper

Reactions
Hate to mention it but I think there are two forums that are competing. I'm in both. If you do a little googling I'm sure you'll find the other one might be a little more active. Even if I think this one has a better layout/styling...

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Hate to mention it but I think there are two forums that are competing. I'm in both. If you do a little googling I'm sure you'll find the other one might be a little more active. Even if I think this one has a better layout/styling...
when I first joined last year I thought this was the busier forum so I joined this one, havent checked out the other one since then

keyreaper

Reactions
Yeah, they were pretty equal at some point, but I think there's more activity in the other one. Maybe just because there's more discussion/information over there. Not sure. In any case - washing my car on the weekends is always apart of my regimen.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
I've been busy getting my boys off to school. Need to make time to get back on the forums.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
I'm still here, just been busy reading up the whole Trump thing lol

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I still enjoy this forum over the FB groups. Same thing gets posted over and over in those places. I'll be getting my winter tires up soon.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Went to Vegas over the weekend, the Stinger was so much fun going through the mountains

keyreaper

Reactions
I still enjoy this forum over the FB groups. Same thing gets posted over and over in those places. I'll be getting my winter tires up soon.
Agree. The FB community is very casual (not to helpful) good for connecting locally maybe though.

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
Been busy with my new toy, still checking the forum on a daily basis.
20190828-191157.png

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Been contemplating if I should trade the Stinger in for a Supra or C8:unsure:, but my wallet is not liking the idea.:mad:

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
. I'll be getting my winter tires up soon.
post up in the tire section. I scored some sweet blizzaks on tire rack!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Mopar looks good with the widebody kit...(y):cool:

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
trying to get appt for stinger this weekend for inside and out detailing. local place will do it for $180

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #19
trying to get appt for stinger this weekend for inside and out detailing. local place will do it for $180
Does that include a clay and wax?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Does that include a clay and wax?
not sure will find out tomorrow, it includes a wax for sure, they are picking it up from my work and dropping it off. (y)

Last edited: