Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Korean Kia Stinger badging can be added to US, Canada and Australia models

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Just came across a post on FB where a member in Australia swapped out the front KIA emblems for the E badge as well as swapped out the rear for the larger Stinger badge. The only issue he had was that the outline of the old emblem was still visible. I believe you can easily remove that with a bit of wet sanding.

Note: You have to trim down one of the pins in order to make them fit as the backs are different.

Part# 86330 J5100, 86330J5100, 86330-J5100

Dominic Rob?rt said:
Getting close now .... the dealer has fitted the "E" badges, and the new wheel caps.
Only issue is that the Kia badge on the front has left a faint outline of where it used to be, the E badge is smaller. The dealer says it won't polish out. I can't understand how that can be .... will go check it out before they prep the car.
Anyways .... loving the big Stinger emblem on the boot.
Not long now

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
That's great news.

Just looked up the parts needed.

OEM Kia Stinger Front Nameplate Emblem - 86330J5100

OEM Kia Stinger Rear Emblem Nameplate - 86311J5000

OP
StingerMike

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Just a heads-up there are indeed holes underneath the rear KIA Badge, so the STINGER emblem will not work.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Seat Leon 2001
Thats bad news

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
Just put a little clear silicone in the holes and make sure the Stinger script badge covers them up.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Blue Stinger GT2
I want to black out the top like Range Rover. Does anybody know where replacement parts be ordered? I need to get a black antennas

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
No need to get a replacement top or antenna. You can have the top and antenna wrap in black vinyl

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Blue Stinger GT2
IMG_0383.jpg Yes but these strips have a white rubber seal. I need to get black ones, so I thought it would be easier to get the black antenna at the same time

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
No need. A reputable vinyl installer will be able to cover those seals and antenna without issue. I am having mine done this coming weekend.

Not my car, but you can use as reference.