Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

KIA - Product Improvement Suggestions.

pah

Reactions
City
Sydney
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 330S
Kia. I hope that you read comments from Stinger owners on this forum. I'd like to suggest a few product improvement for future Stingers
Forum members. This is obviously my wish list. I'd be interested to read what others think.

* Fit hydraulic lifter valve lifters to avoid the need for adjustment.
* Fit port fuel injection as well as direct injection to avoid valve stem decoke issues. Maybe a single port injector might work?
* Fit the 3.8L Lambda engine with twin turbos ... because 300+ kws sounds much better than 272kw. I will not trade up 2kw more.
* Fit some soft material on the driver's door where our knees touch on long trips.
* Rejig the driver modes to enable Sports Mode change to higher gears on light throttle or ...
* Adjust Smart Mode so it detects sporty driving AND economy driving. Rapid auto kickdowns and then changing up to higher gears on low throttle.
* On the 330S enable the driver to overide rain sensing when using intermittent wipers.
* Retune the AEB so it doesn't scare the hell out of drivers by HARD panic braking for trucks doing 40kmh in DIFFERENT lanes.