Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

JB4 - @!#?@!ing (The Imortal words of Qburt)

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
Just installed yesterday,
Look, you could do nothing to this car and it is a beast and way fun to drive! If however you plan on doing some mods this should be on your list!!!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! The torque gains are amazing, specially when rolling and at speed. Huge difference in feel!! Forget 15hp here or there, this upgrade rocks!
I'm running:

JB4 map2
Injen Intakes
Ultimate Performance intercooler upgrade
Catless secondary midpipes from ARK
Race Chip XLR throttle controller on sport+ mode
Atq collar kit

If you are considering a chip get this one, lots of guys here to help you out and crazy power with the 3 additional PSI on map 2!! Totally worth the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

robz32

Staff Member
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Glad to see you are enjoying it. Definitely the best money spent on a mod.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Glad to see you are enjoying it. Definitely the best money spent on a mod.

I am! You know I held onto it for past 2-3 weeks. I had that noise issue that thought was originally a big issue, the the level of my paranoia rose from researching and trying to track it down, sent two BOVs back, then thought was a wastegate or turbo issue. Had the issue for two months and had lost confidence. It all turned out to be the stupid worm clamps on right side intake!! Replaced them all with stainless tbolt clamps. Car instantly became fun to drive again, now with the JB4 just insane lol!

What gages do you like to run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

robz32

Staff Member
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Niicee....glad to hear you enjoying the car again.

I have IAT, Boost, Throttle, water temp, rpm, map

spider55

Staff Member
Reactions
City
Tempe
State
AZ
Country
United States
I'm glad your enjoying your new mod chris, just wait until you get your Tail BOV back on an it works right this time. :cool::p:geek::whistle: