Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

How serious of a build are we talking now...

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
It's time for me to decide how heavy into this motor we're going to venture and the first thing on the list is the cylinder head. If we were to develop a few stages of heads, how far would you want us to go? We can do from a quick street port to the hands down, best full race head you'll be able to get. Would you want custom titanium valves or stainless? Would you want custom cams with them too? Pretty much everything is in the air and open to you guys. This is going to gauge what we look into and how far we want to push it. Thanks in advance for everyone's input!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Lol I am waiting for all those goodies to come out now. Heads probably 2 stage as in mild and heavy port polish with S/S valves and titanium springs etc. A nice cam being not too loppy would be perfect. Also I am looking at the Borg Warner EFR7163 as a swap out and they are good for 500hp , however in current form doubt the engine would survive too long, especially as they call those numbers on 30 pounds of boost, in talking with 845 motorsports as enquired what they could provide.