Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hi! New member from Alaska! (Have a question on wheels)

Reactions
City
Anchorage
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Howdy! I’m recent owner of a 2020 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD. This is my first non-European car. I came from a Volvo s90 and I absolutely love the Stinger!

One of the cool things about living in Alaska is there are very few owners on the road. I’d say less then 8 in Anchorage. It’s nice to drive a car that hardly anyone has.

The downside of living in Alaska is being able to stop by a local store to purchase, say, wheels. Or, to find some online at a reasonable cost after shipping.

Which comes to my question. I’m in need of winter wheel. Amazon will ship wheels up here for free but have a very limited selection.

I think these will fit but wanted to get some feedback. I’m a little concerned of the offset as I don’t want them to stick out too far. I’ll be running the standard OEM 18” tire size. 225/45R18. Of course I have the brembos.

Konig Oversteer. 18x8. 5x114.3. ET35

0E1E5C05-A402-4317-88B1-47977D3B4115.jpeg
Any input would be great! I *can* also get wheels from tire rack with a shipping cost of around $100.

thank you!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive