Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

hi just looking for info

humberty

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm from the UK and I'm trying to convince the miss to buy one 3.3GTS

Slowly I'll get there....

I'm here to find info on the car and especialy on the wheel size to try to get winter wheel with winter tyres. I was wondering if 17" wheel would fit with the brembo brakes ? anyone tried

tx
Bert

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Hi

I'm here to find info on the car and especialy on the wheel size to try to get winter wheel with winter tyres. I was wondering if 17" wheel would fit with the brembo brakes ? anyone tried

tx
Bert
17" will most likely not clear the Brembos, even with the 19" there's not much clearance.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Hi

tx
Bert
18's will be your best bet. If you want to keep it cheap try to find some thinner tires, maybe 225/45/R18 in the front and 245/45/R18 in the rear. That's a very common combo. Sport Tuning has decent wheels that are cheap. Probably could get the wheel/tire combo w/o TPMS for under $900. Btw, welcome to the forum!