Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hi from Gaithersburg MD/DC Metro

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Hi Folks:

I got my black GT2 last weekend, and so far am loving it. Outside of being a car and gadget nut, I'm a technical focused exec at a Cyber Security software company.

I spend my free time with my wife and daughter mostly, reading about or watching YouTube videos about cars and smartphones, currently learning Spanish, and am also an ambassador for BeTheMatch.org, a group that works to get as many people registered to be bone marrow donors as possible, to try to help save lives of folks who get leukemia, non-hodgkins lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and a host of non cancerous blood diseases which require bone marrow or stem cell transplants to survive.

Looking forward to participating in the forum.

Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congrats, welcome to the forum.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome to the club [MENTION=556]torbach[/MENTION]

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome aboard torbach[welcome]

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums!

That's a pretty amazing job you have there! Congratz on your new ride!

-Paul

Reactions
City
Gaithersburg
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT1
Hi Folks:

I got my black GT2 last weekend, and so far am loving it. Outside of being a car and gadget nut, I'm a technical focused exec at a Cyber Security software company.

I spend my free time with my wife and daughter mostly, reading about or watching YouTube videos about cars and smartphones, currently learning Spanish, and am also an ambassador for BeTheMatch.org, a group that works to get as many people registered to be bone marrow donors as possible, to try to help save lives of folks who get leukemia, non-hodgkins lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and a host of non cancerous blood diseases which require bone marrow or stem cell transplants to survive.

Looking forward to participating in the forum.

Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Lo and behold I am also in Gaithersburg. I have seen a Stinger in my neighborhood, and I think it is black!