Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hello from the greatest city in the nations. The ATX -Austin Texas!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello there fellow enthusiasts! Must start by stating that I thought I would never own on Kia for my adrenaline play toy. Maybe a daily down the road or something but not to replace my Ride or die girl, my custom G35. Anyways the purchase had been made back on January 17th on a beauty in Micro Blue Pearl. I located one near Dallas (No blues in ATX for sale) put a deposit down and on the way she came. Was decently surprised on the G's she pulled by testing out some TwiStiEs around here, she was firmly planted, not to much body roll but think I'll be stiffening her up a tad. So yeah, Hola again and glad to be part of this community and let the modding begin [woot]

Ryan

1st pic pre tint / rebadge

Attachments

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I always liked bright blue metallic. My first new car was bright blue metallic -- a '70 Plymouth GTX with white vinyl top and white interior. My current '05 GTO is bright blue metallic with blue leather. Love(d) both of them - still have the GTO. But the wife is a red-lover so my order is for HiChroma Red. "Wife ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." [biggrin][welcome]

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Congrats

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congratulations and welcome, fellow Austinite here.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Congrats man and welcome.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Howdy from OK.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
welcome

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Congrats and welcome fellow Texan, she is looking good[thumb]

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums!

Love the G/Z's, used to own a 350z and boy did I have some fun with that. Never got into boosting for some real power but planning to come back to another 350z and go further with it!

Great choice in color for the Stinger, we are super excited to see what comes out performance wise for the Stinger in the near future. Really amazed at the platform KIA created :D

OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
I always liked bright blue metallic. My first new car was bright blue metallic -- a '70 Plymouth GTX with white vinyl top and white interior. My current '05 GTO is bright blue metallic with blue leather. Love(d) both of them - still have the GTO. But the wife is a red-lover so my order is for HiChroma Red. "Wife ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." [biggrin][welcome]
Yeah, can't go wrong with that tone of red

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #14
Congratulations and welcome, fellow Austinite here.
Thank ya ATXian and hope to see you around.

OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #18
OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #19
Welcome to the forums!

Love the G/Z's, used to own a 350z and boy did I have some fun with that. Never got into boosting for some real power but planning to come back to another 350z and go further with it!

Great choice in color for the Stinger, we are super excited to see what comes out performance wise for the Stinger in the near future. Really amazed at the platform KIA created :D
Yes, My G was my best and favorite Ride or Die that I've ever had. She had 58 miles on the OD until I sold her this past Saturday with 113K. From Houston to San Diego, onward 200 miles north of San Francisco into the Red Woods then everywhere in between to the furthest south point in the US in Key West... Not one time did she leave me stranded on the side of the road, never. Hands down the best! Not going to lie, someone cut up a bunch of onions on Saturday somewhere close to me on her way out to new owner

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Congrats, it's a great car! You'll enjoy it. Be careful on the modding side of things, warranty no more. But if you have deep pockets, I'm sure that's not a problem for you! Welcome!