Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hello from Southern California

Bandituki

Reactions
City
Corona
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT
My 2006 G35 is on its deathbed. I loved that car. Its been a good car for all 223,000 miles. No problems. But it is a 15 year old car. Time to move on. I thought I would get another Infiniti, or one of the other, I can't tell what car that is because they all look the same brand. Nothing out there was exciting. I wanted a fun car, and I was even looking at the new Mazda 6. Then the Stinger started coming across my radar. But, I thought, a Kia? Really? A Kia? I was out on my bike a couple of weeks ago, and on a whim, I decided to test drive a 2021 GT1. Holy crap. Long story shorter, I should be picking up a used 2019 with 11,000 miles CPO Stinger GT AWD this next week. Chroma Red. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions
City
Bandar Seri Begawan
State
Non-US
Country
Brunei
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
You won't regret it. I used to drive both 2003 Mazda 6 and 2008 Nissan 370Z. I've sold both because Mazda 6 was showing its age and the 370Z was a 2 seater. I needed a family car that is fun to drive so I bought the Stinger GT. Stock, it is quicker than my 370Z. On the plus side, I can bring my whole family 🤣

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome @Bandituki & Congratulations post pictures when you get the car.