Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Genesis Studio - Anseong Visit

Arive117

Reactions
City
Cibolo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Shopping and hoping
So i got the opportunity to see the 2021/2022 Genesis G70 in the flesh with all of the updates at one of Genesis' Studio exhibits where you can see the cars in person. This Genesis Studio was in Anseong, Korea inside of a mall (slightly different/better experience than in the states). Let me just say, pictures do not do it complete justice. From the moment you actually see the car and appreciate how the Melbourne gray matte finish is eye catching especially when contrasting with the darker wheels. The interior is soft touch throughout and has an upscale feel while not feeling like you need white gloves to handle everything. The car oozes quality and a pride in craftsmanship.

They also offer test drives that you can schedule online but as of today, they only had the 2.0 engine available at this location for test drives. Check out the photos. Let me know what y'all think. Hope to test-drive soon and provide my thoughts.

Attachments