Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Genesis G70 Intake Thread

GenesisFan

Staff Member
Reactions

Txvmax

Reactions
What I Drive
G70 Design Edition
I have installed the STILLEN intake (no issues), the Buger Motorsport JP4, and HKS M40il plugs. Currently run on map 1 and 2 (4pds on map 1 and 6pds over stock boost on map 2 and 93 octane). Car is very quick and you get the whooshes/intake and blow off sound. Getting 60 in 4.1 and 12.5 1/4...traction issues. No regrets. Love the car and smile at each drive. Well worth it. It’s very impressive and to have the luxury, peace, and enjoyment driving yet able to go very quickly is awesome. Going to look into 245 front 275 rear if possible. Car will break loose at anything under 40mph. No regrets.

Reactions
I have installed the STILLEN intake (no issues), the Buger Motorsport JP4, and HKS M40il plugs. Currently run on map 1 and 2 (4pds on map 1 and 6pds over stock boost on map 2 and 93 octane). Car is very quick and you get the whooshes/intake and blow off sound. Getting 60 in 4.1 and 12.5 1/4...traction issues. No regrets. Love the car and smile at each drive. Well worth it. It’s very impressive and to have the luxury, peace, and enjoyment driving yet able to go very quickly is awesome. Going to look into 245 front 275 rear if possible. Car will break loose at anything under 40mph. No regrets.
Hows the build quality on those?