Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Gas mileage estimates released

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I?d bet most of us would probably be getting mid-teen average in the 3.3

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
My current C43 gets a combined 23mpg, this isn't bad consider this car weighs more and is slightly bigger than a C-Class.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Honestly this is a little lower than what I expected but it's still fairly close to others in the same class.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nice share [MENTION=48]TurboTx[/MENTION], also to add the Kia Stinger's gas tank capacity is 15.9 gallons.

Here's another comparison with other makes and models so we can get a better perspective. Fuel cost, the Stinger cost about $1k-$1.7k more per a 5-year ownership, however the Stinger's MSRP is much lower than the other cars on this same chart. In other words it would take us around 20 years to make up the difference in vehicle costs.[biggrin]

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I get 22-23 mpg in my G35. I was getting 22 in my C6 [paranoid] must have been because I was babying it it's whole life lol 25 isn't bad for a TT setup. With the driving I do, I'll expect 21-22 out of it which is decent.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
A good tune will help improve fuel economy, let's hope we get a lot of tuning support once the car is out.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I think the 3.3TT and the 2.0T can run on regular fuel...

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
VW Golf
Considering this is a high-performance car, I'm happy with these numbers.