Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Ford “Mach E” rendering

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
A rendering based on teases that Ford has put out has made its way on to the web. What do you think? I like it, I might try to talk my wife into it. If the driving dynamics are right.
1572490386161.jpeg

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
My dad owned one too. I don’t think that the name is going to stick it’s just one that Ford put the feelers out a while back on.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Probably not even close to what its going to look like seeing that it's a rendering done by some forum owner

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
That's a rough looking rendering(n)

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Ford is going to ruin the Mach name with this monstrosity.

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Applying the Mach name to a crossover is just plain wrong, maybe Ford will change it to something that makes more sense ...

“There is a possibility; we’re testing that”
(saying the Mach 1 name is intended as an inspiration for the EV project in terms of design, performance, & significance)
- Sherif Marakby, Ford Motor Company, VP Autonomous Vehicles and Electrification:

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
When I first heard about the Stinger I said that the name will never stick. I also like that rendering. I'd be interested to take a look at it if it's a quality build and a close competitor to the Tesla Model X.

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Well, the Stinger name was not taken from an established muscle car line so ...