Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Concealed carry in the Stinger?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello I was just wondering if anyone had great ideas of concealment places in their Stinger?

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
I keep a little compact Kahr in a soft pocket holster stuffed in the seat near my seat belt. When I get out of the car I just throw it in the compartment under the arm rest.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
My Sig P239 compact goes in the center console.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Currently carry a Kahr CM9 in the passenger seat back pocket.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
An understanding of the driver's knee airbag deployment requirements is necessary.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
An understanding of the driver's knee airbag deployment requirements is necessary.

[MENTION=328]Kazz[/MENTION] raised a very good point and something that everyone should consider if they plan to mount under the dash.

jononeil

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I carry a Shield 40 under the armrest.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
I have a Kahr CW45 that I'll normally carry with me on long trips.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Any of you guys use a car seat holster? I like them but worried about it scratching the leather.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Any of you guys use a car seat holster? I like them but worried about it scratching the leather.
No, I don't think it's worth the hassle. The area between the seat and the center console is perfect for stuffing one with a soft holster into. And if you eat in your car the gun will block french fries from getting lost in there.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
Always on my hip... Not the easiest place to get to, but I know it's gonna stay there. I have a lock box behind passenger seat for when I have to leave it in the car.

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I use a Cross Breed super tuck deluxe holster between 4 and 5 o?clock. It fits fine in the snug Stinger seats.

FWIW I carry a Glock 43; the .380 (IMHO) offers enough stopping power and is much easier to conceal than a 9mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk