Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

CarBuzz reports on Kia Dealers Marking Up The Stinger

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
When will dealers learn to stop adding markups on popular cars?
The Kia Stinger is a wonderful car, but it isn't cheap. Even a base Stinger costs almost $33,000 and a fully-loaded model tops out at around $51,000. Kia is typically known as a value brand, but this is the first time that the brand has produced something that actually costs more than used alternatives from luxury brands like BMW and Porsche. Even with the high price, we'd still recommend buying the Stinger, but something unexpected has happened to change that. Dealerships have decided to add markups to the car's price.
http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2017/12...a-Dealers-Are-Marking-Up-The-Stinger-7742694/

Habu968

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Not good press for dealers, but good press for the car........

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Not good press for dealers, but good press for the car........
Dealers have been marking cars up for as many years as people have been buying them. LOL

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Civic Si Coupe
Dealers have been marking cars up for as many years as people have been buying them. LOL
Yup and people still buy them marked up so Dealers continue to do so.... Called bizness.