Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Can anyone point me to right place to buy these carbon window switch covers for 2019 model?

XRayAdams

Reactions
It looks like I cannot find proper decals for my 2019 2.0 Premium. I do not have heated backseats so back side covers should be with single hole. And passengers side should be with two holes. So these covers won't work. But the whole ebay is selling only this variation :(

Anybody sow variations for 2.0 models?
Thank you
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
X-ray,
Buy the wrap, it's easy to wrapthose areas, watch youtube for examples, it will look much better than those. I use Avery vinyl wrap, you can get it in gloss or matte, plus it is textured but there are other types.

Reach out if you want some how to advice, done plenty of wraps before:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
X

XRayAdams

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
You cut it or it was precut? I sow this in ebay

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I applied it, used blow dryer to heat near curves, then cut with exacto knife.
I removed the pieces for the center, wrapped them then put them back on. I will be doing my side doors and the small silver molding that goes across from of car but in place, will not be removing those parts. I will be a week or so before I get to it but can video it if you would like to see how I do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro