Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Calling All Utah Stinger Owners

State
UT
Country
United States
Hey!

I would love to see who else owns a Stinger in Utah! I plan on modding my GT2 AWD quite a bit and would welcome the opportunity to work together and learn from each others projects! Here's mine! Plans are Badges (of course!), K&N CAI, Exhaust, Tune, PPF, and Ceramic Coating. Getting the front bumper painted this week. Sal shipped out my badges, so the project is underway.

Attachments

OP
Triumvph
State
UT
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Nice! Congrats to both of you on your stingers! And Bikerdude on your mods! Look forward to seeing pics!

BlaydeX15

State
UT
Country
United States
Picked mine up last week, from American Fork.

20180518_174640.jpg

RWD GT, loving it so far! Winter will be a pain in the RWD config, but I figure that RWD was 2k less than AWD. The 2k can be spent on winter tires.

I'm living out in the Roosevelt/Vernal area, so I'm probably the only Stinger for 100 miles, but if you're out here and see the blue Stinger, 99.99% chance that's me!

Side note: Daniel's, Provo, and Parley's canyon are all really fun to drive. [biggrin]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BambooRocket New Member Introduction 14
Triumvph New Member Introduction 20