Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

California Here

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT
Hey Stinger Community,

I'm hyped to have found this forum with such a great community and stinger information. I have a 2019 Stinger GT RWD in Panthera Metal with 300 miles on it.

So far I have rebadged the kia emblems with carbon fiber ones and ordered some new 20" rims for the car. I plan to do more but want to wait for more aftermarket products to hit the streets and see how things are performing before diving in.

I look forward to connecting with everyone and providing value where I can.

Cheers,
Gekkie96

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Welcome man, hopefully we see you at racewars this weekend. the stungbystinger crew will be out there on Sunday!

OP
Gekkie96
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT
Thread Starter #3
Welcome man, hopefully we see you at racewars this weekend. the stungbystinger crew will be out there on Sunday!
I may head down to Fontana, not sure yet. Are you guys running on the track?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
I may head down to Fontana, not sure yet. Are you guys running on the track?
Unfortunately my car isnt much in terms of racing performance so il just be in the car show. I believe Well have some stingers entering the track though.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the Stinger.

Lots of the great information on this forum.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Welcome [MENTION=1748]Gekkie96[/MENTION], lots of great and helpful members here.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Welcome[rockon]

Hey Stinger Community,

I'm hyped to have found this forum with such a great community and stinger information. I have a 2019 Stinger GT RWD in Panthera Metal with 300 miles on it.

So far I have rebadged the kia emblems with carbon fiber ones and ordered some new 20" rims for the car. I plan to do more but want to wait for more aftermarket products to hit the streets and see how things are performing before diving in.

I look forward to connecting with everyone and providing value where I can.

Cheers,
Gekkie96

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Welcome

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

OP
Gekkie96
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT
Thread Starter #10
Thanks everyone.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Welcome

mzones

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
1999 Lexus GS 400
Hey, all. Rather that clutter up the site with another thread I thought I'd just post here, since I'm also in the Los Angeles area. I just bought a white 2018 GT1/Red interior and 3,200 miles.

I must say that the info on this site was extremely helpful. I am on some other sites for other vehicles I own, (240Z, Datsun Roadster, 54' GMC pickup) and one would expect a lot of information on those sites since the cars have been around for so long. But to find the wealth of information here on a car that is barely a year old is both surprising and impressive.

I hope to be able to contribute with helpful input as time and experience permit.

Last edited:

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hey, all. Rather that clutter up the site with another thread I thought I'd just post here, since I'm also in the Los Angeles area. I just bought a 2018 GT1/Red interior and 3,200 miles.

I must say that the info on this site was extremely helpful. I am on some other sites for other vehicles I own, (240Z, Datsun Roadster, 54' GMC pickup) and one would expect a lot of information on those sites since the cars have been around for so long. But to find the wealth of information here on a car that is barely a year old is both surprising and impressive.

I hope to be able to contribute with helpful input as time and experience permit.
Congratulations and welcome!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive