Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Buying a Stinger just to rent on Turo.

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
What do you guys think about buying a Stinger to simply rent on Turo? Anyone have experience with that at all?

-Matt

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
What do you guys think about buying a Stinger to simply rent on Turo? Anyone have experience with that at all?

-Matt
My neighbor rents his pickup truck on Toro for $40 a day, but I've seen popular cars go for more than $100 a day. If I was leasing mine it might be a good way to supplement the payments.

OP
ghedoicy

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
Thread Starter #3
My neighbor rents his pickup truck on Toro for $40 a day, but I've seen popular cars go for more than $100 a day. If I was leasing mine it might be a good way to supplement the payments.
I'd say if the lease payment was around $600 a month and you were getting a few rentals a month at $100/day you'd be coming out ahead!

-Matt

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I'd say if the lease payment was around $600 a month and you were getting a few rentals a month at $100/day you'd be coming out ahead!

-Matt
Yeah that should workout, you can put limits on daily miles too.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Doug Demuro who does car reviews on Youtube gets some of his car on Turo, I'd say its an easy way to make money if you don't care about people driving your car.

Here's an example
[video=youtube;2fFMeWn0a8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFMeWn0a8o[/video]

Turo Listing