Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Body difference between GT and non-GT

justjukie

Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 base stinger
I know several of aftermarket parts label they are for GT only, like the Stingerhaus products and Stillen kit. Are there differences in body style differences that prevent these from fitting non-GT models?

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I know several of aftermarket parts label they are for GT only, like the Stingerhaus products and Stillen kit. Are there differences in body style differences that prevent these from fitting non-GT models?
Front and rear bumpers are slightly different. The non-GT don't have the air ducts on the lower grill. Out rear the non-GT don't have the fake side air vents. Other than that they are the same so you can technically use the products on the non-GT.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
also depending on the package of the non-gt, one will have a single projector headlight (base model) and the other will have a dual projector LED headlight (base with drive wise package)