Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Air Scoops

Rakker

Reactions
City
Burke
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1 Ceramic Silver
Some of you may have seen these over in the other forums or on Facebook. I've been printing and selling these last April since I was working from home and didn't want to pay for the more expensive ones lol. These are cheaper then the Velossa Tech and have a wider mouth while still maintaining a durable and heat resistant design. The fitment on these is really good and require no additional hardware. I've sold over 250 and have not had one dissatisfied customer yet. I warranty them for 2 years, if they break for any reason I'll replace them (even if you rear-end someone).

I can make these in any color as long as I can find the filament. The set is $150 shipped anywhere in the US, $170 shipped to Canada, and $175 shipped to Australia. The cost for the 2.0 is half of the cost listed above. I can also ship to other countries but will have to look up the shipping cost. If anyone is interested in getting a set or has any questions just DM me here or over on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172...16741698367192/?sale_post_id=4316741698367192

Attachments