Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Best Place to Buy Stinger Accessories

SO_Stinger

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
Howdy! We want to get some all weather mats and maybe some other Stinger accessories. Are there any after market vendors out there or any vendor you recommend highly? Thanks in advance!

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
I agree with ATXStinger ebay so far has a really large selection of Kia Stinger accessories.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
Are you looking for OEM dealer accessories?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Howdy! We want to get some all weather mats and maybe some other Stinger accessories. Are there any after market vendors out there or any vendor you recommend highly? Thanks in advance!
I haven't seen any all-weather mats (like WeatherTech variety if that's what you mean), but can also check in Korea since they tend to make luxury-style mats much sooner than we get them here in North America.

As far as accessories are concerned, anything in particular you might be looking for? I'd do my best to help you out!

What are you looking to get? There are lots of sellers on eBay that sell accessories for the Stinger.

You can also take a look at Import Shark [MENTION=339]Mike@ImportShark[/MENTION]
http://importshark.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/406/osCsid/cae7921402c59c78ab614cfbfd009785
Thank you sir!

I agree with ATXStinger ebay so far has a really large selection of Kia Stinger accessories.
Usually vendors such as our company deal direct with Korean suppliers and can get pretty much anything over the pond that those Ebay guys have. We always appreciate the opportunity to help out fellow 'murricans as opposed to people just jumping right on Ebay where it's virtually all international sellers. ;)

Bren1979

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT 3.3L TT
Also check out www.tuscanicustoms.com

These guys have have some really unique accessories and are fantastic to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Another option is KDM Motors Inc. They don't have anything listed on their website yet but their main office is in Korea so they can get oem and aftermarket stuff and they have a California office so communication is pretty easy too. I love dealing with them, everything has been super easy with them and get my stuff fairly quick.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
VW Golf