Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Nice little helpful touch

OP
TurboTx

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Thread Starter #21
Filled her up with 14.687 gallons of 93 octane. I think it may have woken her up just a bit. But, butt-dyno.
I thought the same thing! Seems as if she's more responsive and even has a smoother idle.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I?m so jealous. I haven?t been able to get any answers from any dealers as to the availability of a Snow White Pearl GT2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=238]mjsteelega[/MENTION] Are you looking for an AWD or RWD?

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I would much prefer a RWD, but at this point, I?d be happy to take an AWD. Just have not been able to find any dealer which has or has coming a GT2 in Snow White Pearl.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I would much prefer a RWD, but at this point, I?d be happy to take an AWD. Just have not been able to find any dealer which has or has coming a GT2 in Snow White Pearl.

Just sent you a PM

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
My local dealer will have one coming in Jan 9th. Let me know if you want my contact's info.

Aqua Dog

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Genesis
Try Joe Romiez at fulsome lake Kia in fulsome California Internet sales person seems to be up and pretty knowledgeable on the stingers . Hope this helps you .