Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Adaptive Suspension System

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2017 3.3 GT
Yeah, I feel like eco mode is different than comfort for the suspension but can't put my finger in how exactly...
Yes I used to think so as well but I just decided it was a figment of my imagination. I know smart mode seems to be a cross between comfort and sport.

sschmuve

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
I can't recall if it was posted on this forum or not, but I read a post where an owner noticed that the vehicle faults to super firmness temporarily by not reconnecting one of the shock connectors. It displays a fault message on the cluster. He installed a cutout switch to give him on the go access to real sport suspension. So you know Kia could definitely firm up sport mode to some degree, but from the info in this thread about recoil rates, the will still be physical limitations to correct the squirliness.

This brings to question if it is possible to replace the struts/ shocks without having continuous error messages on gt1+.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk