Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Concept vs Production, which design do you prefer?

• Concept Design

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Production Design

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States

Kia Stinger Concept

Kia Stinger Production

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I don't know if I like the wrap-around taillight reflectors or not. My GT1 is HiChroma red because it helps minimize the effect. It just doesn't look "right" to my eyes on a white or yellow car.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I don't know if I like the wrap-around taillight reflectors or not. My GT1 is HiChroma red because it helps minimize the effect. It just doesn't look "right" to my eyes on a white or yellow car.
I don't know if anyone knows or not, but the reason that the tail lights have that "tail" is to mimic or copy the tails of the "Stinger" logo on the S and the R.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
KIA Stinger GT 3.3 AWD EU
[MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] Interesting information - thanks. Never thought about that. For me these tails are the stingers of the stinger. :)

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
The extended reflectors do make a unique profile. I still prefer them partially blended into the body by HiChroma red paint, but I like the lighter gray and white (and yellow) for the darker grille and other trim and functional features. Take your pick. There are no bad Stingers!