Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

OEM Kia Stinger Alloy wheels are expensive

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
The OEM wheels costs a whopping $728.00 each.[screwy]

Kia Stinger Alloy Wheels

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Better get some thicker rubber to save curb rash from happening. Or don't go through drive-thrus.. or drive it.. Ugh, when will my addiction falter [paranoid]

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Better get some thicker rubber to save curb rash from happening. Or don't go through drive-thrus.. or drive it.. Ugh, when will my addiction falter [paranoid]
Lol my wife has the same problem with drive thrus, except they are at banks. She's scuffed up our wheels twice depositing checks under $25, after the second time I have taken over check depositing duties.[hihi]

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Civic Si Coupe
I think it's about the worst sound/feeling when you hit a hole in 18/19" wheels. Unfortunately I have to drive down streets near my house that simulate driving on the moon....

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Lol my wife has the same problem with drive thrus, except they are at banks. She's scuffed up our wheels twice depositing checks under $25, after the second time I have taken over check depositing duties.[hihi]
Dude I hear you. (knocking on maple) I've only rubbed one rim in my life, others wore thicker tires thank god so only a bit of the tires were rough. It's the worst and I cringe

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Dude I hear you. (knocking on maple) I've only rubbed one rim in my life, others wore thicker tires thank god so only a bit of the tires were rough. It's the worst and I cringe
Oh yeah, once you hear that grind, your first thought is how much its going to cost lol.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
For $700 a pop I'd go straight to aftermarket.
[giddy]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Corvette Z06, 2018 Stinger GT
Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
I like this design the most, if I can find a set of used 19" I'll put them on my Premium.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Once people start taking procession you'll see plenty of these on Craigslist or eBay.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Kia Optima SX, 1972 911 Targa
I like my 18" wheels that came with my Premium AWD 2.0T model.

Interesting find on the 19" factory ones for cost. I think it would be more interesting if we found the weights of all the wheels that come from the Kia factory...

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
OEM wheels are always expensive. Aftermarket is the answer.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
OEM wheels are always expensive. Aftermarket is the answer.
I remember the good old days where people dumped their factory FiST wheels for as low as $200.[giddy]

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Yeah, scraping them up cheap on a forum, ebay or craigslist is a good thing. Usually they're heavy, skinny things the manufacturer is really proud of!