Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Dimples on the front bumper of the Kia Stinger?

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Can someone who has already picked up a Kia Stinger confirm if these mount dimples visible on the bumper? All of the demo Stingers that I've seen have already had their brackets mounted so I was unaware of this.

Hopefully the production bumper is completely smooth and doesn't look like this.[facepalm]

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Wow I hope it doesn't look like that.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Those look like hole plugs. Perhaps [MENTION=130]westcoastGT[/MENTION] or [MENTION=148]Steve O[/MENTION] can answer since they've already taken delivery.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Depending on where this is, it may not be on all of them. Some of the rentals cars that come through that we buy have predetermined dimples like the ones pictured above. However, some have the tow bar insert like the Stinger does that is offset. They need to use this more for the brackets instead of drilling holes into the body [facepalm]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
Those are the holes for the Plate mount or at least where the hole are , almost looks like someone covered the with vinyl disks

OP
SeoulStinger

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Thread Starter #6
Those are the holes for the Plate mount or at least where the hole are , almost looks like someone covered the with vinyl disks
So your's is completely smooth?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Saab 9-5 AERO. Stinger GT on order
Mine has a plate bracket and a plate on it. Unfortunately the plate looks even worse.

dhruvP

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
Hey guys, yes the front bumper is smooth and looks great without the plate, my dealer told me there?s only few cars without plates and I got it lol. https://imgur.com/a/8gc9W

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Thanks [MENTION=355]dhruvP[/MENTION]