Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Out The Door Price Thread

gregc

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo
No tax?

MA sales tax on a lease is added to each payment. We're at $553/mo $594/mo including tax. There's also excise tax that I'll get an annual bill for.

kenmsax

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
No tax?

MA sales tax on a lease is added to each payment. We're at $553/mo $594/mo including tax. There's also excise tax that I'll get an annual bill for.
How did you work deal? Internet or in person? Did they have a lot of 2018s left?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

gregc

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo
I knew the car had been on the lot for a while, and had heard that it was being repaired. Talked with sales guy in person, then chatted over text for a few weeks.
I was trying to squeeze a few more $ until [MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] pointed out that this was a great deal and I should just do it if I wanted the car :)

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I knew the car had been on the lot for a while, and had heard that it was being repaired. Talked with sales guy in person, then chatted over text for a few weeks.
I was trying to squeeze a few more $ until [MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] pointed out that this was a great deal and I should just do it if I wanted the car :)
Yeah, at those numbers, they actually lost money to sell you that car.

mzones

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
1999 Lexus GS 400
Ok, so this is not a NEW car purchase, but I thought I'd post here for reference. I just bought a used 2018 GT1, white with red interior, Driver Assistance Package. It had 3,200 miles, so while I lose the 10/100k warranty, I still have the balance of the 5/60k. MSRP showed $46,150 and I paid $38,000 + tax licence etc.

Car still smells new and has not had the first oil change yet. I will probably get it to the dealer once I've put a few miles on, just to see if anything else needs attention. It still needs to have the wiring harness recall dealt with.

HawaiiPD

Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
In Honolulu, I paid $38,139 + tax and license OTD on a New 3.3 GT Silky Silver. Port of Entry after leaving Korea was Hueneme Los Angeles. Then back on a ship to Hawaii. Window sticker price was $39,375.

JimmyMcBob

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford
What are people paying for 2018 AWD 2.0L Premium's?

In the market for a new car and the best I have been offered is $38,000 on a car with a MSRP of $42,500, which leads to a $475/month lease based on $475 down and 39/12000.
I believe there are better deals out there - still lots of AWD 2.0L Premium's out there,

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States

In the market for a new car and the best I have been offered is $38,000 on a car with a MSRP of $42,500, which leads to a $475/month lease based on $475 down and 39/12000.
I believe there are better deals out there - still lots of AWD 2.0L Premium's out there,
The 38000 is probably the dealers sale price. You would then deduct the lease cash that should be about 7k on a 36 month lease. That would get you to 31k on that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's

[MENTION=2054]JimmyMcBob[/MENTION], the last 2018 AWD Premium that I sold was for about $38,000 before the incentives. Mine was about $500 more MSRP because it had a few accessories on it.

That's a good deal. What you have to look at is the residual. You only owe $19,000 after the lease payments are made. It's more than half paid off at the end of your lease.

kenmsax

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
[MENTION=2054]JimmyMcBob[/MENTION], the last 2018 AWD Premium that I sold was for about $38,000 before the incentives. Mine was about $500 more MSRP because it had a few accessories on it.

That's a good deal. What you have to look at is the residual. You only owe $19,000 after the lease payments are made. It's more than half paid off at the end of your lease.
@mulinatoR How much off MSRP (before incentives) would you recommend I target for a GT1 RWD with msrp 46,390 or a GT2 RWD with msrp 50,195?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
@mulinatoR How much off MSRP (before incentives) would you recommend I target for a GT1 RWD with msrp 46,390 or a GT2 RWD with msrp 50,195?

Hey there [MENTION=1638]kenmsax[/MENTION]. It's gonna depend on if it's a 2018 or a 2019 and if you're trying to get a color combination that is hard to find. Ultimately, you should hope to get somewhere around $4,000 off before the incentives.

kenmsax

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hey there [MENTION=1638]kenmsax[/MENTION]. It's gonna depend on if it's a 2018 or a 2019 and if you're trying to get a color combination that is hard to find. Ultimately, you should hope to get somewhere around $4,000 off before the incentives.
Thanks! Forgot to mention I was referring to 2018s. Two other questions. Are Kia lease programs national? If you buy (not lease) can you combine Loyalty and Competitive cash?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thanks! Forgot to mention I was referring to 2018s. Two other questions. Are Kia lease programs national? If you buy (not lease) can you combine Loyalty and Competitive cash?

Kia's programs are regional but they are usually pretty close to each other. You CANNOT combine them. Either or.

kenmsax

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
I was looking for a 2018 GT1. Put in TrueCar request and got a dealer with a 2019 GT1 (msrp 46,345), and they are offering a 39k/10k lease for 479 a month before tax. 0 down, only 1st month payment and ttl at signing. Working back from numbers that's almost 10% msrp discount without even going into dealership. Thoughts?

kylemoss

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 GT1 RWD (Micro Blue w/ Black interior) in CA. MSRP $46,295. After dealer discount and $5400 24mo lease incentive, $37,500+TTL.

Thanks for all the advice!

Now to check the Kia Finance site religiously...

Last edited:

JD_STNGR1

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
I picked up a 2018 Stinger GT2 AWD 2 weeks ago (Red with black interior).
MSRP was asking $56620 (includes Dealer prep, Hichroma Red Paint, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Cargo Tray Paint Protection package Hand Painted Pin striping).

Kia 2018 Incentives $3K + what I bargained it down too knowing it’s was a leftover 2018 model with only 90 miles used as demo.
Selling Price: $47600 not including tax, title, license etc…

Stinger GT2.jpg

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
I picked up a 2018 Stinger GT2 AWD 2 weeks ago (Red with black interior).
MSRP was asking $56620 (includes Dealer prep, Hichroma Red Paint, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Cargo Tray Paint Protection package Hand Painted Pin striping).

Kia 2018 Incentives $3K + what I bargained it down too knowing it’s was a leftover 2018 model with only 90 miles used as demo.
Selling Price: $47600 not including tax, title, license etc…

View attachment 2070
Congrats on the killer deal.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Congrats [MENTION=2076]JD_STNGR1[/MENTION]

kenmsax

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
I was looking for a 2018 GT1. Put in TrueCar request and got a dealer with a 2019 GT1 (msrp 46,345), and they are offering a 39k/10k lease for 479 a month before tax. 0 down, only 1st month payment and ttl at signing. Working back from numbers that's almost 10% msrp discount without even going into dealership. Thoughts?

Wound up getting the 2019 GT1. Went to dealer with 2018 GT1 and their price ended up being higher than the dealer with the 2019 GT1. Guess that's why they still have all the 2018s still.

Love the 3.3t (and the ventilated seats!). I upgraded from a Premium.

JD_STNGR1

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats [MENTION=1638]kenmsax[/MENTION]