Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who's getting mud guards on their Kia Stinger?

Who's getting mud guards on their Kia Stinger?

• Yes OEM

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • Yes Aftermarket

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
According to the recently released option prices list the mud guards (mud flaps) costs $95 and can be installed at the dealer. Anyone plan on ordering OEM mudflaps for their Kia Stinger? Or do you guys prefer aftermarket ones like Rokblokz or Rally Armor?

J5F46-AC100, J5F46-AC200

Kia Stinger Mud Flaps, Kia Stinger Mud Guards, Kia Stinger Fender Guards, J5F46 AC100, J5F46 AC200

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
If it looks good I will.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
These flaps look really good.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima LTD
Not a fan of mud guards as the ones on my Optima just get scraped and feathered-looking. May change my mind after a few wees of d.riving the Stinger

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Sure, if they serve the purpose "mud-flaps"

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
I thought they looked really good on the Q50 when I checked it out, but they were body colored.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I'm going to ask Rally Armor to make something for the Stinger. As soon as we can find a local test fit car in the New York City area, these should be an option. Their products are absolutely top notch.

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
I'm going to ask Rally Armor to make something for the Stinger. As soon as we can find a local test fit car in the New York City area, these should be an option. Their products are absolutely top notch.
Any news on the Rally Armor?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Any news on the Rally Armor?
I did speak to the owner back in early Jan and he said to reach out around mid-March since they were booked up with R&D on other cars at the time. Just now I texted him and he confirmed things are clearing up, so I'll arrange to either bring my car or a local customer's and we'll get the ball rolling!

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
I did speak to the owner back in early Jan and he said to reach out around mid-March since they were booked up with R&D on other cars at the time. Just now I texted him and he confirmed things are clearing up, so I'll arrange to either bring my car or a local customer's and we'll get the ball rolling!
[woot]...

noelnav

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
i have OEM mud guards fitted to my car, they look good [thumb]

20171129_082600_HDR.jpg

noelnav

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
I think the oem mud guards look perfect. How do they perform against mud and gravel?
i haven't driven my car over gravel or mud yet, but does help keeping the amount of water stains from driving in the rain low. the rear particularly does a good job keeping the lower portion of the bar clean.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
i haven't driven my car over gravel or mud yet, but does help keeping the amount of water stains from driving in the rain low. the rear particularly does a good job keeping the lower portion of the bar clean.
Thanks, I'm going to order a set and give it a try.

Tracy

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT and a Camry Hybrid
OEM splash guards on their way. I do not do aftermarket anything. I prefer the simple, clean, and low-key sophistication of matchy-matchy.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
OEM splash guards on their way. I do not do aftermarket anything. I prefer the simple, clean, and low-key sophistication of matchy-matchy.
Same here, I like the way the OEM splash guards fit on the Stinger.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I ordered and just received my OEM flaps. Plan to insrtall this weekend myself. Any words of wisdom on installation?

noelnav

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
they are fairly straight forward to install. make sure you use the clips that come with them as they are longer than the original clips on the car [thumb]

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
they are fairly straight forward to install. make sure you use the clips that come with them as they are longer than the original clips on the car [thumb]
Would you mind posting some close-up photos of the front guards? Like to see how they look from the front.