Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Available OEM Kia Stinger Accessories

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Kia Stinger Accessories

Kia First Aid Kit
Manufacturer Part Number: 00083-ADU13
MSRP: $41.67

Kia Stinger Ash Tray Cup
Manufacturer Part Number: 2TH78-AP000-9P
MSRP: $26.00

Kia Stinger Auto Dimming Mirror
Manufacturer Part Number: 3W062-ADU01
MSRP: $244.95

Kia Stinger Bug Deflector
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F24-AU000
MSRP: $115.00

Kia Stinger Cargo Mat
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F12-AC000
MSRP: $135.00

Kia Stinger Cargo Net
Manufacturer Part Number: J5H17-AK200
MSRP: $43.00

Kia Stinger Door Handle Pocket Protector Films
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F48-AU000
MSRP: $25.00

Kia Stinger Door Sill Films
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F48-AU000
MSRP: $102.00

Kia Stinger Key Fob Protector
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F76-AU000
MSRP: $11.00

Kia Stinger Leather Keychain
Manufacturer Part Number: CK017-AY746
MSRP: $11.00

Kia Stinger License Plate Frame
Manufacturer Part Number: UR017-AY002-CK
MSRP: $34.00

Kia Stinger Puddle Lights
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F67-AU000
MSRP: $232.00

Kia Stinger Rear Bumper Protector Film
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F28-AU100
MSRP: $75.00

Kia Stinger Rubber Cargo Tray
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F12-AU000

Kia Stinger Rubber Floor Mats
Manufacturer Part Number: NA
MSRP: $140.00

Kia Stinger Softshell Cargo Liner
Manufacturer Part Number: J5F12-AU100
MSRP: $115.00

Kia Trunk Organizer
Manufacturer Part Number: G5F12-AU000

Kia Stinger Mud Guard
MSRP: $95.00

Kia Stinger Wheel Locks
MSRP: $55.00

Dealer Kia Stinger Accessories, Kia Stinger Dealer Accessories, Kia Stinger OEM Accessories

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
They should offer the 360? camera as a port or dealer option. We know the electronics are there, probably the wiring harnesses too, so just need to add the cameras.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
They should offer the 360? camera as a port or dealer option. We know the electronics are there, probably the wiring harnesses too, so just need to add the cameras.
The no 360 camera in the US is disappointing a lot of people. KIA should seriously reconsider this. I can LIVE without it but it's a great feature to have.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
I stopped by the KIA display at the San Francisco auto show and was disappointed the factory reps had little info on equipment details for the Stinger. However, they did have a small card on the Stinger to hand out and it says a "Surround-view Monitor" is an optional feature on some trims.

However, they say the same thing about the Dynamic Bending Light, Napa leather, etc., so it's unclear whether they are referring to the packages that are included with a trim level (GT, GT1, GT2) or optional add-on equipment.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome, I'm not too far from you. I plan to take my son out there this week to check out the Stinger too. The Adaptive lights are part of the Advance Driver Assistance package that's available on all Stingers. The GT2 comes standard with it.

I stopped by the KIA display at the San Francisco auto show and was disappointed the factory reps had little info on equipment details for the Stinger. However, they did have a small card on the Stinger to hand out and it says a "Surround-view Monitor" is an optional feature on some trims.

However, they say the same thing about the Dynamic Bending Light, Napa leather, etc., so it's unclear whether they are referring to the packages that are included with a trim level (GT, GT1, GT2) or optional add-on equipment.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that the US version will have the same features as other countries. It's just with KIA being very slow to release official information in addition to official car magazines and youtube reviewers driving pre-production cars, I'm afraid we're just not getting reliable information. The Stinger is supposed to be selling in December '17 in the USA and usually by now (a month before) build and spec pages on company web sites are up and running and all info about the car is available. Officially, we still don't know (with 100% certainty) what colors will be available in the USA. Nobody and nowhere mentions any kind of charcoal grey metallic in the USA but on KIA.com/us they show a picture of one in a charcoal grey metallic looking color (might be panthera metal). They do show a variety of colors on KIA.com but I have to wonder if they'll add a couple of more colors. On KIA.com it says the rear view camera is standard on all models, so I would guess the 360 camera is optional somewhere as they have the tech. We all just don't know and that's why people like me came to this forum site, to try to get information about the Stinger (or rumors) before the info is released. I'm sure someone on here works for KIA... I'm not bashing KIA. I think with this all new and image changing car, KIA has a lot on their plate and are super busy trying to perfect everything. I have a feeling the Stinger is going to be a huge hit for KIA but the wait for official information is driving me crazy:)

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
The Stinger is on a raised platform, so while attending the show is fun, you can get a better look at the car at Concord Kia (the show car is Red and Concord KIA has a dark blue Stinger on display).

Welcome, I'm not too far from you. I plan to take my son out there this week to check out the Stinger too. The Adaptive lights are part of the Advance Driver Assistance package that's available on all Stingers. The GT2 comes standard with it.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
Yeah, the lack of consistent and reliable info is frustrating! The documentation which I have seen suggests the only options which aren't part of the packages which define the GT, GT1, and GT2 models are small items which are added at the port (cargo accessories, mud flaps, etc.).

It's also frustrating when some reviews talk about how quiet the cabin is while others complain about road and wind noise. Guess I'll have to wait to drive one to see for myself... .

BTW, I see you are on Long Island -- just in case you aren't aware of it, I believe the stock Michelin summer tires shouldn't be driven at temperatures near and below freezing.

Regarding the colors: KIA's site now shows both the exterior and interior colors which are available. I've got a red car with a light grey interior on order with delivery expected around mid-December. It appears that KIA dealers that also sell the K900 are getting priority delivery dates.

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that the US version will have the same features as other countries. It's just with KIA being very slow to release official information in addition to official car magazines and youtube reviewers driving pre-production cars, I'm afraid we're just not getting reliable information. The Stinger is supposed to be selling in December '17 in the USA and usually by now (a month before) build and spec pages on company web sites are up and running and all info about the car is available. Officially, we still don't know (with 100% certainty) what colors will be available in the USA. Nobody and nowhere mentions any kind of charcoal grey metallic in the USA but on KIA.com/us they show a picture of one in a charcoal grey metallic looking color (might be panthera metal). They do show a variety of colors on KIA.com but I have to wonder if they'll add a couple of more colors. On KIA.com it says the rear view camera is standard on all models, so I would guess the 360 camera is optional somewhere as they have the tech. We all just don't know and that's why people like me came to this forum site, to try to get information about the Stinger (or rumors) before the info is released. I'm sure someone on here works for KIA... I'm not bashing KIA. I think with this all new and image changing car, KIA has a lot on their plate and are super busy trying to perfect everything. I have a feeling the Stinger is going to be a huge hit for KIA but the wait for official information is driving me crazy:)

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
The Stinger is on a raised platform, so while attending the show is fun, you can get a better look at the car at Concord Kia (the show car is Red and Concord KIA has a dark blue Stinger on display).
Nice, can't wait to see it. I've seen that same Stinger at Concord Kia too.

ecgrn

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Toyota Avalon
I was disappointed with the Kia display at the San Francisco Auto Show also! However, there is a red Stinger GT1 or 2 (Korean version) at the first level of the San Francisco Center shopping mall. The Kia sales person only allowed entrance into the passenger sides, but that was sufficient. She to only had limited info because that's all kia gave her. Elk Grove Kia has the same dark blue Korean version at their showroom, but at least one can get in it and if you're lucky and the sales manager is in a charitable mood, one can see the inside coasters lit. The mall Kia salesperson said that Kia will have Singers available for test drives in next week's Los Angeles International Auto Show. Might just make my way down there!

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Kia salesperson said that Kia will have Singers available for test drives in next week's Los Angeles International Auto Show. Might just make my way down there!
It's probably the same Stingers that were at the Six Flags press release last week.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Yeah, the lack of consistent and reliable info is frustrating! The documentation which I have seen suggests the only options which aren't part of the packages which define the GT, GT1, and GT2 models are small items which are added at the port (cargo accessories, mud flaps, etc.).

It's also frustrating when some reviews talk about how quiet the cabin is while others complain about road and wind noise. Guess I'll have to wait to drive one to see for myself... .

BTW, I see you are on Long Island -- just in case you aren't aware of it, I believe the stock Michelin summer tires shouldn't be driven at temperatures near and below freezing.

Regarding the colors: KIA's site now shows both the exterior and interior colors which are available. I've got a red car with a light grey interior on order with delivery expected around mid-December. It appears that KIA dealers that also sell the K900 are getting priority delivery dates.
Well, now that the new online configurator is up and running, it seems people are more confused than ever :) LOL Colors, options, standard equipment, I haven't looked at it yet but from what I've read in the comments, they have some more work to do on it... I guess they were in a hurry just to get it up and running. Hopefully they get the gremlins worked out soon.

Yeah those Michelin summer rubbers will probably be pretty useless in the winter time. I think they're going to have other tire options with all season capability. If I don't like what they're offering then I'll just get it with the summer rubbers and then go to tire rack and get some Yokohama Advan S4's or equivalent hi po all season tires. I actually don't drive all that much so if snow did fall, I could easily wait a day or two for the roads to clear up. Long Island gets cold but we don't usually get a lot of snow or ice. Most of the snow and ice hits north and west of the city. If we do get a huge amount of snow, it's once in about every 5 years. I could probably get away with just rear wheel drive...

Good choice getting the red with the grey and black interior! What powertrain setup did you get? Best of luck with it!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
I ordered the GT2 AWD in red, with a light grey interior. The dealer said one was being allocated to him to fill my order. However, the new configuration chart on KIA.com indicates red only comes with a black interior -- I won't buy a car with a black interior, so I may be cancelling my order.

Also, the features and options listed on the KIA consumer site has some contradictions with other documents which KIA previously and currently has posted elsewhere. Not a good way to make a favorable impression on people who they want to spend around $50,000 on a KIA. Reserving the right to make changes to the car prior to the car going into production seems reasonable to me, but this sloppy and confusing behavior does not.

Well, now that the new online configurator is up and running, it seems people are more confused than ever :) LOL Colors, options, standard equipment, I haven't looked at it yet but from what I've read in the comments, they have some more work to do on it... I guess they were in a hurry just to get it up and running. Hopefully they get the gremlins worked out soon.

Yeah those Michelin summer rubbers will probably be pretty useless in the winter time. I think they're going to have other tire options with all season capability. If I don't like what they're offering then I'll just get it with the summer rubbers and then go to tire rack and get some Yokohama Advan S4's or equivalent hi po all season tires. I actually don't drive all that much so if snow did fall, I could easily wait a day or two for the roads to clear up. Long Island gets cold but we don't usually get a lot of snow or ice. Most of the snow and ice hits north and west of the city. If we do get a huge amount of snow, it's once in about every 5 years. I could probably get away with just rear wheel drive...

Good choice getting the red with the grey and black interior! What powertrain setup did you get? Best of luck with it!

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
[MENTION=232]treker[/MENTION] are you ordering yours from Concord Kia?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
Yes.