Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

You guys think dealers will try to charge over MSRP for the Kia Stinger?

How many people will be willing to pay over MSRP for their Kia Stinger?

• Yes

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
The dealer I originally ordered the car from initially acted like they were doing me a favor by not charging over MSRP. However, they subsequently indicated they were considering charging over MSRP on future orders.

In any case, they repeatedly put off the delivery date and reneged on some other things they had told me, so I cancelled my order with them. I ended up ordering the car from another dealer (Oakland KIA) who were great to deal with. The car came in when promised, they gave me a nice discount off of MSRP, and they were a pleasure to work with!
Sounds like your in the SF Bay Area, as am I... which dealer was the first one you ended up cancelling on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KDX

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I told the sales manager of the dealership I was at that I will pay the listed Unhaggle invoice price for the car. Will wait and see how that goes.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
Sounds like your in the SF Bay Area, as am I... which dealer was the first one you ended up cancelling on?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for the delayed reply...just came across your question. I cancelled the order with Concord KIA.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Porsche Cayman S
I have a Cayman S and an R8 never paid MSRP to the Stealer. So you know my answer...[rockon]