Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What Did You Do With Your Stinger Today?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hit 5000 miles on my way home from work today. After 2 months, still loving every minute in this car.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
JT makes the best looking intake by far.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Added the ADD dual oil catch cans to the car today. Took about 45 minutes. Very easy install.

All posts are for entertainment, are my opinions and not meant to be acted upon. All photos are copyrighted and not for use by others, without express written consent by me.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Installed this yesterday....Thing is huge...Love it!!

Hope to see this (and meet you, I guess) at the Stinger Swarm 11/10! [like]

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
For sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Installed these today.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
We just got 10" of heavy wet snow. I got my AWD Stinger majorly stuck, and then scratched the side skirt shoveling it out. Time for a winter rat.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
oh man....sorry to hear that. Hopefully the scratch will come out with some buffing.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
We just got 10" of heavy wet snow. I got my AWD Stinger majorly stuck, and then scratched the side skirt shoveling it out. Time for a winter rat.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it won't be too bad of a scratch.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
[MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION] is that a rock chip I see next to the badge?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
that's a negative sir, it was a squashed bug. She was a bit dirty when the ducts were installed. [shy]

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
that's a negative sir, it was a squashed bug. She was a bit dirty when the ducts were installed. [shy]
Good to hear, I always find that I tend to get rock chips in the smallest areas where the clear bra isn't covered lol.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
not far from you, yeah almost got the stinger stuck, worst driving conditions ever!! I passed AWD vehicles that were stuck tho..

Ringer

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 AWD Stinger
I took my Stinger in for the 3rd time today trying to figure out why the fuel sensors are not working. The fuel gauge never goes much past 1/2 tank and the fuel range jumps around when started (finally caught that on video). The 2nd time I had it in (this is after I ran her dry!!), they said it had too much fuel in the tank for them to check the sensors (this was after they kept her overnight to order in the special fuel tank sensor too!). I took her in this morning, I figured she had about a quarter tank (I have to keep track of the miles driven so I don't run out again). They called me a few hours later saying I only had an eight of a tank and needed me to authorize them to put gas in. Low and behold, they filled it up and now they think the gauges and sensors are working great. I was told to bring it back if I think the gauges aren't working again! I paid $50 for about $35 worth of gas (yes, they even charged me tax on the gas!)

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
I took my Stinger in for the 3rd time today trying to figure out why the fuel sensors are not working. The fuel gauge never goes much past 1/2 tank and the fuel range jumps around when started (finally caught that on video). The 2nd time I had it in (this is after I ran her dry!!), they said it had too much fuel in the tank for them to check the sensors (this was after they kept her overnight to order in the special fuel tank sensor too!). I took her in this morning, I figured she had about a quarter tank (I have to keep track of the miles driven so I don't run out again). They called me a few hours later saying I only had an eight of a tank and needed me to authorize them to put gas in. Low and behold, they filled it up and now they think the gauges and sensors are working great. I was told to bring it back if I think the gauges aren't working again! I paid $50 for about $35 worth of gas (yes, they even charged me tax on the gas!)
lol of course everything works fine with the dealer drives it.

Curious though, do you every try top of the tank?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Another member had this issue and the fuel level has to be replaced. There are wires that can block the float from going lower than 1/2 a tank. He ran out of gas and thought there was something wrong with his car, put gas in it and it started right up. Dealer replaced the float in the tank and noticed the wire causing the issue. Search the forums, might be something to arm yourself with before talking to the dealer.

Ringer

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 AWD Stinger
Is that the baffle the supposedly adjusted?

Ringer

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 AWD Stinger
Hi SeoulStinger,
I was trying to run the fuel down to see if the "problem persisted" as they like to call it. Which, of course it did.
I have been keeping track of the miles manually and have been filling it up as needed.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
Today I stared at her while I was eating lunch. I need therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk