Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Sunset Yellow only available on GT and GT2 Kia Stingers only

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
So it looks like Kia is making the Sunset Yellow available on GT and GT2 Stingers only.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Saw this earlier, been pissed about it since reading it. Trying not to be a complainer but man they are doing some silly stuff with this car.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
It's really silly that they would limit what color you can buy based on the trim levels. As a potential base Stinger customer I'm not very happy.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
If any of you guys can wait, trust me, they will offer different color combos for the 2019 model year which will be out next September/October time frame. Marketing and strategic sales for this car is apparent because they want you to buy now and then possibly trade it in for a newer or better one in the coming years. Many automakers have done this (Chevy SS's, Corvettes, Chargers, you name it). Also, keep in mind that the more they push information out before the car is available to test drive, the more the desire for the car increases. They pretty much have us all in the bag at the moment so they know we want one as soon as possible. That alone will drive us to go to the dealership. Strategic sales guys and gals [twothumb]