Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger GT-S vs. BMW 440i Coupe

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I really enjoy reading these articles where they compare the Stinger against established luxury cars. Really shows how much the Kia brand has gone upscale with the introduction of the Stinger.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I was reading in the latest Car and Driver, the one with the new Corvette ZR-1 on the cover, they said they got the Stinger to go 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and the quarter mile in 12.9 seconds. Towards the back of the magazine they had an article on the original Dodge Viper and it's test data said 0-60 in 4.3 and the quarter mile in 12.8. The Stinger they tested was VERY fast but how's that for a comparison...

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
I was reading in the latest Car and Driver, the one with the new Corvette ZR-1 on the cover, they said they got the Stinger to go 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and the quarter mile in 12.9 seconds. Towards the back of the magazine they had an article on the original Dodge Viper and it's test data said 0-60 in 4.3 and the quarter mile in 12.8. The Stinger they tested was VERY fast but how's that for a comparison...
Shows how far we've gone in terms of technology for the past 25 years. Those numbers are really impressive for a car of it's size and price point.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Remember, car magazines are quite hard on these cars to achieve these numbers.. In perfect weather.. on a perfect surface.. with an experienced driver. Enough knocking on the Stinger, this is very impressive. I'm anxious to have the first delivery come to SD next month.