Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What will be the primary use for your Kia Stinger?

What will be the primary use for your Kia Stinger?

• Daily Driver

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • Commuter Car

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Family Hauler

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Weekend Car

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
That sounds pretty cool. I'd love to drive the open road for a living. I'm always telling my wife how much I'd like to be a cross country truck driver, except for the truck driving part. Cross country Stinger driver sounds like the way to go!
Well, it's open road, until it isn't. The greater Seattle area is anything but open road. It's a nightmare as soon as it rains... The fine folks of Seattle paid taxes for 5 lanes of highway, then the state or city takes away 2 of the lanes and charges to drive on them. Wow... So if you are "rich" if you will, you can drive fairly freely, but if you are "poor" you are stuck in the common man's lanes. Isn't this the left's class warfare in reverse? Sheesh. But I digress....

However, when heading east, say to Spokane, or down the valley to CA or over to eastern Oregon, indeed it's a pretty nice drive, I can't complain.